As far as the food we consume is concerned, there have been plenty of issues. Most of us do not get to eat healthy food thanks to the busy lifestyles we have. We often end up eating poison in the name of food. This is not good for our stomach at all. This holds true especially in the case of genetically modified foods. We should avoid them like plague. You need to follow a healthy diet so that you can remain healthy. Many people prefer vegetarianism these days. And they all claim that it helps them. But it doesn’t mean that vegetarianism is the way forward. It is more about the choices made by people. So here in this article, we are going to learn more about the healthy diets you can follow.
Things to know
- We all should learn that we have a connection with the soil thanks to the radiation. And we should follow the rules for the same reason.
- You need to eat food which is produced in his native place. The food which is grown in your area is the ideal food for you. Food that comes from a foreign soil might not be that healthy for various reasons.
- Harvesting time is equally important too. You have to eat the food which is available in that season as it is perfect for the season. For instance, mangos are available during summer. But you can buy mangos in winter as well from stores. But you are supposed to eat mangos during summer when they are harvested. Following these simple rules are very helpful.
- Try to consume food during their season only. They are available during a certain season for a reason. You should not try to override the rules of nature.
- When you do that you will walk away with maximum radiation potential that will keep your body and mind healthy.
There is lot of misconceptions regarding eating meat. There is nothing wrong in eating meat at all. Human beings are supposed to be meat eaters. However, you should ensure that the animal doesn’t suffer before you kill them. This is very important. Also, the animal should not be your pet. In that case, you will be in agony after that.
Understanding human spirit
Let’s try to understand the human spirit. Well, human bodies have been developed in such a way that we are able to distant ourselves from animal protein. The transition of a meat eater to vegetarian is quite possible. It is just that you will have to do it in a gradual manner. If you are a red meat eater, you will not be able to become a vegetarian overnight. You will first transition from a red meat eater to white meat eater. Then you will turn to sea food. And eventually it will become easier for you to become a vegetarian. Some people have outgrown the meat phase and some haven’t. You don’t really have to force yourself to pick a side. It has to be a decision that should come from you. When you do it gradually, you will not feel the difference.